Пишем вместе эссе по английскому языку (C2 - ЕГЭ)!

AttentionВнимание! На сайте АБИТУРИЕНТ.ПРО - выкладываются реальные задания ЕГЭ в ночь перед экзаменом. Регистрация ограничена!

Здесь пишем только эссе по английскому языку (ЕГЭ), все темы.

Кто не знает, существует два вида эссе: for and against (привести аргументы за и против) и personal opinion (собственное видение проблемы).. в теме будет только opinion, т.к. второй тип был исключен из ЕГЭ по английскому языку 2010.

Если увидели ошибки, знаете как писать правильно, пишете неправильное выражение автора, затем пишете свой вариант.

ПРОСЬБА: НЕ ФЛУДИТЬ!!

| +
Примеры сочинений ЕГЭ по английскому языку, выполненных по данной схеме:

1. Zoos
[spoiler=Задание]Many people enjoy visiting zoos and seeing the animals. Other people believe that animals should not be taken from their natural surroundings and put into zoos.
Эссе Rusty (проверила Tass)

2. Mass media
Задание | +
Both newspapers and television news programmes can be good sources of information about current events.
Эссе Rusty (проверила Tass)

3. Film versions of books
Задание | +
Some of my friends say there’s nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version.
Эссе Rusty (+ проверка Tass)
Эссе Dominique (проверила Tass)

4. Eating out
Задание | +
Some people prefer to eat out.However many people still like to cook meals at home.
Эссе Valentinki (проверила Tass)

5. Part-time working
Задание | +
Some young people believe that while at school we should cocentrate on studying, others think that working part-time has many advantages.

6. Sport
Задание | +
Some of my friends think it's important to do sports regularly while others would rather watch a sporting event on TV.
Эссе Abcenthero (проверила Tass)

7. Talent
Задание | +
Some people think that to be successful you need talent others believe that hard work can compensate for the lack of it.

8. Famous people
Задание | +
Last year many famous pop and sports stars earned millions of dollars each. Many other entertainment and sports personalities also have high incomes. On the other hand,most people in “ordinary” professions like nurses,doctors and teachers earn only a small fraction of the incomes of these “stars”.

9. Education
Задание | +
Many young people go to university after leaving school.However, a number of school-leavers feel that university is not for them and choose not to go.
Эссе Tass (проверила тоже Tass =)

10. Stray animals
Задание | +
Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live on the streets in cities. Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and found new homes, or even put down.

11. Television
Задание | +
According to a number of surveys people watch TV too much, wich has a negative effect opn their health.
Эссе Irakliy (проверила Tass)

12. Free time
Задание | +
Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work.

13. English language
Задание | +
Some people believe that English should be the only foreign language taught at our school. Others think that German, French and Spanish should continue
Эссе Dominique (проверила Tass)[/spoiler]
итак, начинаем, это пилотное эссе, критикуем как можем :ymparty:
essay №1
Many people enjoy visiting zoos and seeing the animals. Other people believe that animals should not be taken from their natural surroundings and put into zoos.

ESSAY: | +
In today’s world animal’s freedom is a very controversial issue. Anyhow, some animals live in zoos and there are different views on this problem.

To begin with, I suppose that various kinds of animals should be treated in different ways. There are many animals which do not need any people interference in their ordinary lives while other animals are in need of our protection as they face a risk of extinction. I should say that there are lots of poachers who kill animals for money so governments should do their best to stop these terrible crimes. I think it is the first reason why animals are forced to live in zoos. The second reason for this occurrence, to my mind, is people’s need for seeing animals as there are lots of adults and children who are extremely interested in it. Furthermore, I believe that animals in zoos should be kept with proper attention.

But some people think that there are no reasons for depriving animals of their natural habitats. In this case they think that animals can die if they live in zoos. However, I cannot accept this idea because there are large areas which are similar to original surroundings of animals in zoos. So I think these territories help animals to live their habitual lives.

To sum up, I think it is not a bad situation if some animals live in zoos. People’s care can improve their lives so we can see new species of amazing animals in the future.

зы. спасибо Tass____________
Вопросы:
1. Подскажите варианты начала и конца для данного вида эссе
2. Может ли мое мнение содержать несколько пунктов, которые не привержены ни к одним людям, ни к другим или должна быть четкая позиция с отрицанием одной ветки?
Media => TV vs Newspapers;
Both newspapers and television news programmes can be good sources of information about current events.
Essay № 2 | +
You have 40 minutes to do this task.
Comment of the following statement.

Write 200-250 words.

Use the following plan:
- make an introduction (state the problem)
- express your personal opinion and give reasons for it
- give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don’t agree with it
- draw a conclusion

For many people newspapers and television news are the only way to get knowledge about our big world. However, lots of people do not think it is a great idea to read newspapers. This essay will look at some of the arguments for and against watching TV and reading newspapers.

To my mind, both television and newspapers can bring us lots of information. There are many TV news programmes which you can see every day. In this case you can watch new things in different channels. It plays an important role in shaping our opinions. Furthermore, I do not think it is possible to imagine our life without newspapers. Millions of copies of them appear every day. Many people subscribe to two or more newspapers while others buy newspapers at the newsstands. Finally, in today’s world these specific cultures became the most popular sources of useful information.

But some people do not think that newspapers are the best source of the useful information. They prefer watching TV news to reading newspapers. I cannot accept this idea as TV dominates their lives most of time. It is not a secret that TV became a habit – forming drug which is impossible to resist. In this case many people have ruined their eyesight.

In summary, I can say that both these sources of information help you to keep the track of events. The choice between them depends only on your personal preferences. mediamedia
Leisure/ Free Time
Books vs Films; Reading vs Watching TV/MoviesSome of my friends say there’s nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. What is your opinion? How would you prefer to get to know the characters and the plot of the book?

Essay | +
Some people believe that reading a book and watching its film version cannot combine with each other. I disagree with this opinion. I believe that movies can help us to understand characters and some pieces of the plot for a number of reasons.

Firstly, while reading a book we visualize main characters in our way. Sometimes we cannot imagine various characters or surroundings where action takes place. In this case we cannot fully understand some writer’s ideas.

Furthermore, it is amazing to see how director sees characters. There are lots of different nuances that we cannot find out while reading a book. When you watch Harry Potter and his friends on TV screen, his magic adventures become so wonderful that you cannot turn your eyes away from the action.

On the other hand, some events are not showed in the film as it lasts only a few hours. In this case sometimes we can see just main actions so the story is not told us with detailed descriptions.

In conclusion, I think it is not bad to watch a film version of favourite books. We can really find out new qualities of characters and see at the plot in director’s way.

зы. вопрос по артиклям a и the, как и с чем их есть?
Leisure/Free Time => Eating Out vs Cooking
Some people prefer to eat out. However many people still like to cook meals at home.

Essay: | +
Nowadays some people like to eat and prepare all food at home,but others choose to eat in restaurants. Who is right?

In my opinion,it is betteer to eat at cafeterias,tea-rooms or somewhere else.
Atmosphere there is more comfortable and pleasant, food is more delicious and different from homemade.Of course,it is a good possibility to spend very nice evening with friends.

Moreover,for some people who don't know how to cookor for those who are very busy,eating out is a good way to eat tasty meal instead semises and without tiring hours of cooking.

Nevertheless,there are those who claim that we need to cook food at home,because we can watch the process of cooking and enjoy it.Futhermore,they think that you can make food with your children or relatives and so it is a good way to drift together with them. Also they regard that it is more economic to eat at home.But they fail to consider that is you come to the restaurant you can delight live music and atmosphere there. The main thing is that you don't need to worry about washing the dishes.

In conclusion, I would say that eating at home has some advantages, for example is saves your incomes,allowing you buy new things.But I prefer eating in different restaurants, because it is more convenient.
Итак, по С2. Известно, что в этом году останется только один тип сочинения, а именно: "Ваше мнение". Так что... больше не обращаем внимание на сочинения типа "For and against" (очень жаль, конечно. Сам вот уже немало написал именно таких сочинений, а сочинения типа "Ваше мнение" и не писал еще). Так что приступаем к работе. Продолжаем выкладывать сочинения. Предлагаю такую тему:
Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live on the streets in cities. Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and found new homes, or even put down.
Do you think that stray animals should be allowed to live on the streets?

| +
Write 200-250 words. Use following plan 1) Introduction (state problem).
2) Express your opinion and give reasons for it.
3) Give other people's arguments and explain why they are wrong.
4) Conclusion[/i]

Это первое сочинение типа "Opinion" из книги Macmillan. Тема такая... что-то даже и не знаю что написать. Точнее знаю, но по-английски трудно будет выдасть такую лексику, необходимую для раскрытия темы... Постараюсь сегодня-завтра выложить мое пробное эссе на данную тему. И вы тоже выкладывайте :)
Bagz, насколько я помню, это из спецификации 2010.
Тема: Leisure/ Free Time; Books vs Films; Reading vs Watching TV/Movies
Some of my friends say there’s nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. What is your opinion? How would you prefer to get to know the characters and the plot of the book?

There are more and more people nowadays, who prefer watching films to reading its original version. They often forget about the real mission of a classic novel or another work. The mission includes learning by it.

So, in my opinion, reading gives you more information and emotions of first author`s idea. As apposed to movie, books allow you to realise all thoughts of heroes better. Every person with a good imagination can draw his own movie in his mind and playing of heroes of this kind of movie will be more realistic than in the ussual film.

A lot of people do not read books, but watch its screening, because of free time shortage. They say it helps to save a lot of hours, which they are going to spend on other big deals. Is it right? Guess no. Reading a great classic literature does not mean wasting your free time. It makes your dictionary and spiritual world richer. Infact, book is your teacher who has endless quantity of knowledges.

To sum up, I would like to tell you the next. Everyone has opportunities to make his own decision. So, if you would rather to get your eyesight worse, you are welcome. Of course, reading spoils it, too, but it cannot be compared with harm which is got from watching films. Wish you luck in your choice.

Сори, что выкладываю уже затертое до дыр эссе, да еще с таким conclusion-ом.

Исправленное писал(а):
There are more and more people nowadays who prefer watching a film. They often forget about the real task of literature. This task includes learning by it/books.

So, as opposed to movies, reading gives you more information about characters of a book and its plot. Reading a book you can also get emotions which an author originally wanted to stir.In my opinion, books allow you to realise all thoughts of heroes better. Every person with good imagination can draw their own picture based on a book in their mind. Actors starring in such films are more realistic than they could be in usual films.

A lot of people do not read books, but enjoy watching their film versions, because of free time shortage. They say it helps to save a lot of hours, which they are going to spend more usefully.I do not consider this approach right. Reading great classic literature does not mean wasting your free time. It makes your dictionary and inner life richer. In fact,the book is your teacher who has endless quantity of knowledge.

To sum up, I would like to tell you that everyone has opportunities to make their own decision. Wish you luck in your choice.

Количество слов 206
Education & Work; Working Part-time
Some young people believe that while at school we should cocentrate on studying, others think that working part-time has many advantages.

The question of part-time work is very actual today. In fact, a lot of young people in high school prefer working to studying. I suggest to pay special attention to this serious question.

My opinion is that working during studying is not a problem at all. It can help you to gain some experience for your future career. Thanks to possibility of working in your early period of life you can learn better how to communicate with different people. You get new contacts through , some extra money and also information. Besides, it is a great opportunity to start your own independent life.

But on the other hand, young people should concentrate on studying. And a lot of people, mostly adults, support this idea. School is the place where children receive knowledge and become informed about world around. And it means that work can draw pupils attention away from studying. As for me, I disagree with this opinion. Undoubtedly, a person has to receive appropriate education, but it does not mean that he/she has to spend all spare time on it. Student is quite capable to distribute his forces between studying, working and sleeping. Besides, if properly and intelligently approach this question it is possible to find time to meet with friends. Usually additional work does not require much time and efforts.

Every person including pupils in high school has a right to make his own choice. It means that he can choose the variant that will be the most appropriate and suitable for him. But if there is an opportunity to consult with elders, it is better for a young person to use it and ask their opinion on the subject. Because "A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own"
Тема: Sports =>Doing or Watching?
Some of my friends think it's important to do sports regularly while others would rather watch a sporting event on TV.

Comment on the following statement.
What is your opinion?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
- make an introduction (state the problem)
- express your personal opinion and give reasons for it
- give arguments for the other point of view and explain why you don’t agree with it
- draw a conclusion

Nowadays, the majority of people go in for sports. There is no doubt that, it's fashionable to be healthy. But there is only your choice where you will pass the time: watching TV and dreaming about perfect body or being tired of wearisome trainings at the sports hall.

To my mind,there is nothing better than keep your fit doing some exercises. For example jogging or cycling tour,,apart from aerobics and swimming. It's the easiest way to strengthen the immune system and refresh your brain. One point of view in favor of this choice is availability. It's not necessary to buy so expensive training apparatus as treadmill, because the only thing you should always remember is that all roads, where ever you go, are the best «treadmills” for you. In addition to this,sport has always brought people together in according to their interests and skills. That's why I think that active pastime gives you much more chances to feel real life through your body.

On the other hand, I have a lot of friends, which are involved in the world of TV and Internet,where they can always find information they are interested in: fashionable diets and the best beautiful body secret. While I 'm hardly training, they spend a lot of time indoors,laughing and showing each other photos of fat people and dreaming about their future tighten stomach . So is it the best way to keep your fit? I don't think so.

At the same time, there is no need for me to deny the fact: sometimes I have no power to get up at 6 a.m and run the stadium,but, nevertheless, it is an exception to the rules. As it was previously stated, all our life in motion. So every person should have what it takes to lead an active lifestyle,bend over backwards to stay healthy any way, and that's for sure.

Если быть до конца честной,то это второе мое сочинение за всю историю подготовки к егэ по английскому. Когда нет мотива,я не могу заниматься..а здесь я нашла человека,который как следует может покритиковать мою работу. Это то что мне нужно))
Success vs TalentSome people think that to be successful you need talent others believe that hard work can compensate for the lack of it.
Essay | +
To my mind, the question of human`s success has always attracted a lot of public attention. Personally I, suppose that every person has a talent. And the question is what kind of gift does a person has. Nevertheless, success of human`s activity may depend not only on the talent.

As far as I am concerned, the case associated with person`s zeal attracts me more. Because a person who works hard and spends much time and effort deserves more than a lazy man who achieves everything easily thanks to his talent. So, I respect the workaholics for their diligence, heartiness, endeavour and constant activity. They believe that there is 1% of the talent and 99% of your own fervour and I share this point of view.

But a lot of people, on the contrary, respect talented people and ascribe all their achievements to person`s self. However, I suppose that the talent of such people is not their desert that is why I really respect people who in addition to their innate talent continue to improve their skills. I also consider that apart from the talent and hard work human`s success is formed as a result of daily fortune or luck and with the help of people around.

In conclusion, I can say that talented people are always honoured by society, but there is no man who achieved something and became successful without persistent continual work.
Тема: Jobs/Work => Money
Last year many famous pop and sports stars earned millions of dollars each. Many other entertainment and sports personalities also have high incomes. On the other hand,most people in “ordinary” professions like nurses,doctors and teachers earn only a small fraction of the incomes of these “stars”.

Every day we turn on our TV and admire rich and beautiful people. Their faces are everywhere. So the majority of people think, that it is a main reason,why they earn a lot of money .Nevertheless, there is only one thing we should think about: most of them just do not deserve it in contrast to those,who every day is responsible for our physical and mental condition. So is it fair?

As far as I am concerned , I think that our society just does not want to solve this problem. In the first place, such vital professions as doctor or teacher are considered not just badly-paid, but
the most difficult. Actually,nobody wants to be subjected to stress every day, saving human lives or calming down problem children.

On the other hand, it is hard to deny the fact, that life of famous people is not so joyful,as we used to think. Certainly, for the majority of them vast fortune is a result of a long-term work and great patience. For instance,such profession as a football player requires a lot of efforts and endurance. Even though these professions are very well-paid and distinguished, I am sure that they do not develop our society to such an extent as scientists and nurses. Our future in their hands.

Taking everything into account, I want our society to realize, that every profession plays an important role, but there are only few, which are responsible for our development.

Как сказать правильней: «в такой степени,мере как....»?? я переводила в словаре,но мне кажется,что так не совсем правильно или неправильно вовсе((

и еще: "Their faces are everywhere" или тут не нужно "are"?
Topic: Animals => Homeless Animals
First of all, I would like to say that this serious question of homeless animals is very topical today. And there are no doubts that it requires a lot of people’s attention.

To my way of thinking, people should care about homeless animals as far as it possible. Government of our country has to pay significant attention to this problem and create special shelters as well as work out social projects including separate programmes intended for protection of the stray animals. Because animals are not able to care about themselves on their own. For homeless cats or dogs it is rather difficult to find some food or place for the night especially when we are talking about Russian winters. Besides, a lot of homeless animals can be infected. So, they could be dangerous for citizens.

However, many people suppose that homeless animals have the right to live on the streets in cities. Such people are against putting of animals into the shelters because, on their opinion, it leads to mistreatment of these animals by supervisors on sites. They are also opposed to shelters because sometimes animals can be subjected to slumber in such places. This is their point of view. As for me, I do not think it is right. For instance, there is no law on the captupre of stray animals in Russia. The absence of such laws leads to the following: most of homeless animals live on the streets and pose a great danger to people around while spreading rabies and infection.

The problem of homeless animals is very controversial issue all over the world. In many countries are developed different projects which allow animals to live on the streets and be harmless to people at the same time. But such projects are in need of additional costs for its realizing because nowadays charity is an expensive treat. People should bear responsibility and if there is no shelters they have to look after homeless animals without any support from the government. And in no case do not turn their pets out of the house.
TV/ Health
According to a number of surveys people watch TV too much, which has a negative effect on their health.
Do you share this point of view?
No doubt that television enternains and informs us. That is why many people in our modern life whatch TV too much. They think that it is not harmful for they health. Are they right?

In my opinion,watching TV too much is not useful for people`s health. First. if you spend a lot of time in front of your telly, it can ruin your eye-sight. Many people in the world have problems with their eye because of spending most of the time watching TV. Secondly, you can become a couch potato, a person who lies on the sofa and do nothing exсept for watching TV. This person does not socialize, does not do any sports, and move rarely. All this can be causeof deterioration of the health in the future.

However, some people consider that television does not influence their health. They think a person can watch TV as long as he wants without negative effect on him. I do not agree with this point of view. Because the most problem that TV shows many negative facts, violence, fights and blood. As a result,it can be harmful for the mind of the children. Television also makes us nevous, our children cannot calm down, and they become violent. That is why I think people should not watch TV much.

In conclusion, I would argue that watching TV has not negative effect on people`s health. Of course we find out many interesting things and the latest news from television. But, on the other hand, our health is more important than television. So, we should watch TV less than we have got used to.

Tass, не могли бы Вы проверить мое ЭССЕ и сказать, какие у меня недочеты и все ли правильно у меня по структуре "MY OPINION". Скажите Ваше мнение по моему сочинению, пожалуйста! :)
Teenagers # Free time;
Some people believe that children are given too much free time. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work. What is your opinion? How do you think children should spend their free time?

Nowadays for some parents the proverb: “Any toy is O.K. that keeps the baby at play “ is the most popular. However, for the majority of them it is very important to control their children' s free time and always help to find the best occupation, giving them best teachers and choosing decent friends. So is it so easy for children to protect their personal life and do what they want?

To my mind, modern children are too spoiled and headstrong. To begin with,it is not necessary for them to read books or listen to the teacher. Instead of give a try to get better and broaden mind, the majority of them just waste hours of time in the front of TV or play on the computer.. But I am sure that it is not only their fault, because in most cases such situations entirely depend on their parents.
For instance, if they are uneducated and set a bad example to their children, only with rare exceptions it motivates child to be diligent and choose better life.

On the other hand, there are lot of people who disagree with opinion,that children should do more school work,than,for example,communicating with friends every day. Opponents of this view assume that until you are young and insulated from adulthood, you should be carefree. Certainly, it does not mean,that you will grow up dull and indifferent person,because the best way for modern children is to combine two components: interests and communication. I can not deny this opinion, but I would prefer my child to concentrate more on his skills and interests.

On the whole, I think that modern children should be more attentive to their parent's opinion and realize, that without diligence and self-discipline it is impossible to grow up respectable person.

а вообще мне самой до конца непонятно,что я могу сказать на эту тему..в смысле за я или против..т.к я согласна и с той и с другой точкой зрения..как в таких ситуациях быть???
спасибо)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 90